Rain Dial Repair and Exchange (dedicated to CP)
The leader in RD-600, RD-900, RD-1200 (including R series) repairs & reconditioned Irritrol / Hardie timers
Core Buyback Recycling Offer - no exchange necessary
If you are in possession of an old working or non-working RD-600 / 900 / 1200 & "R" series Rain Dial timer / controller you would like to sell outright, we do purchase core units for $10-$15 per device. We do not pay for postage or handling when you ship the devices to our facility.
Here is how the process works step-by-step:
- You ship the used RD-600 / 900 / 1200 to our "refurbishment center" in Peoria, AZ. USPS Priority mail is recommended over UPS or FedEx. Use the "free" US Post Office small flat rate box, which fits the Irritrol / Hardie timer perfectly and costs about $6 to ship anywhere in the U.S. The post office has these boxes next to their ATM postage machines. See photo below for details.
- Once we receive and inspect your controller core, we send you $10-$15 to your PayPal account. Please provide your PayPal email address to avoid delays. See the following web link "www.paypal.com" to get started with PayPal. Note: If you do not have a Pay Pal account, we will gladly send you a $10-$15 check for the purchase of your broken timer for recycling.
General terms & conditions for recycling:
- The LCD of your core must be able to display numbers or letters and cannot be gouged. If we cannot read the display, how is anybody else going to read it. This would disqualify you for the core buyback offer.
- We only purchase Irritrol branded RD-600s / RD-900s / RD-1200s and "R" models for indoor or outdoor use that have NOT been exposed to rain or struck by lighting. Water & lighting is not a friend to electronic components. NOTE: we no longer purchase dinosaur Hardie units.
- All units are allowed to show very minor physical external body wear.
- Allow 2-days for payment once we receive your original core unit.
- Please do not ship the gray weather proof case (aka protective housing) with this offer. We only require the timer / controller and not the entire system.